The Technician is responsible for
managing service requests and the IT workshop.
View job offer
The Senior Technician is responsible for
managing service tickets, service calls at the clients’ premises, installing
equipment, participating in complex projects and maintaining computer environments.
View job offer
Nature of Work
The Technician manages service calls and tickets opened by clients. They are responsible for
directing client requests to the appropriate technicians. According to their
experience and skill level, the Technician will also handle certain service
calls under the supervision of a Senior Technician.
daily tasks include configuring new work stations, laptops and mobile devices.
This portion of the work requires the inventory to be managed effectively, and
orders to be properly received from suppliers.
- Ensure service tickets are
handled within the agreed response times
- Assign the correct level of
priority to service tickets opened by clients
- Escalate service tickets to
Senior Technicians or Network Administrators
- Configure work stations and
laptops according to the standards and information provided by the client
- Manage the reception of orders
from suppliers with Purchase Managers
- Directly handle and manage
service calls under the supervision of a Senior Technician
- Install computer equipment at
the clients’ premises
- Manage inventory with Supply
- DVS in Computer Science
- AEC or DEC in Computer Science
- Relevant experience is an asset