The Technician is responsible for
managing service requests and the IT workshop.
View job offer
The Senior Technician is responsible for
managing service tickets, service calls at the clients’ premises, installing
equipment, participating in complex projects and maintaining computer environments.
View job offer
The Senior Technician handles service calls,
both on and off site, as well as follow-up. They participate in complex projects, such
as server migration, introducing new technological or cloud solutions, etc.
They are responsible for the clients
assigned to them. They regularly visit clients and carry out precise tasks for
each one in order to maintain their computer environment.
The Senior Technician’s regular duties also
include installing and replacing computer equipment (work stations, laptops,
routers, switches, UPS, printers, etc.).
- Ensure service requests are
handled within the agreed response times
- Perform service follow-ups with
- Escalate service tickets to i2p
Network Administrators when necessary
- Install computer equipment at
the clients’ premises
- Make regular visits to clients
- Carry out general maintenance
of computer populations
- Participate in complex projects
in collaboration with Network Administrators
- AEC, DEC or Bachelor’s Degree
in Computer Science
- All relevant training and
certifications are an asset
- The candidate must have at
least five years’ experience in a similar position
- Bilingual (French and English)